Thursday, January 7, 2010

Julie n Julia

Lets see. Im a person of thoughts. And i've been wanting to write n share them with others . Though I WRITE now and then, the idea of BLOGGING came to me recently when i watched the Meryl Streep/Amy Adams starrer 'Julie and Julia' (http://www.julieandjulia.com)

In this flick, Amy Adams, tired of her boring office routine, wants to do something exciting. With teh support of her boyfriend, she decides to start a blog about food...precisely, Recipes.

This is my first ever blog in life and I already feel that blogging is a great way of sharing my feelings, experiences, emotions and stuff with ppl around me. So, I wish myself Happy Blogging!!!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck blogging! It's a late wish...but from the heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx Phunk! You can understand how much it means for a blogger to be read and understood :)

    ReplyDelete